CAPITOL EXHIBIT SERVICES, INC. is seeking enthusiastic and detail oriented art production personnel with experience in producing and finishing museum quality, large format graphics.
• Proven experience laminating and mounting digitally output graphics to a wide variety of substrates including, but not limited to, acrylic, PVC board, Gatorboard, aluminum, foamcore, and custom fabricated panels.
• Proven experience working with pressure sensitive adhesives and laminates as well as the equipment required to apply them.
• Able to work accurately with exact measurements and details.
• Able to follow both written and oral instructions as well as graphic detail drawings.
• Have the ability to produce Museum Quality work that is free of blemishes.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends when requested.
• Travel as needed for on-site installations.
Knowledge of vinyl cutting equipment, weeding and vinyl application is a plus. Willing to train the right person if they already have experience in the responsibilities listed above.
Upload your Resume
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Upload Your Resume” title=”false” description=”false”]