Capitol Exhibit Services, Inc. is a full service exhibit company specializing in the design and production of custom trade show exhibits, museums, visitor centers, corporate environments, and portable displays. All of the structures are custom designed and built for each of our clients.
We are looking for experienced, skilled and motivated individuals to join our Service Operations Team. All projects are custom designed and built according to client needs and requirements. Specifically, we are looking for Trade Show Exhibit Technicians FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE.
• Must be Service-oriented
• Must be Detail-oriented and able to work under tight time constraints
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with clients, co-workers, and vendors
• Must be able to detect conflicts and problems and have the knowledge and drive to solve them quickly
• Travel may be required
• Experience with computers is required
• Must have the ability to work independently, prioritizing with minimal supervision
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
• Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Must be comfortable and experienced in using basic hand tools and ladders
• Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment and excel under pressure
• Must have a “Can do” approach to projects
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills are required
TRADE SHOW EXHIBIT EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!